Connect. Learn. Make a Difference.
Common Good Vermont is a statewide network of nonprofits, consultants, funders and allies working so you can become more effective.
- Register for upcoming training
- Connect to the latest nonprofit job openings
- Watch the latest videos
- Find funding and development resources
- Stay on top of the latest nonprofit news
- Research your nonprofit questions at Nonprofit 101
- Read our newsletters: Vermont Nonprofit News and Vermont Legislative Digest
- Answer your questions and share your know-how on our Forums
- Browse and search topics of interest
Learn from the Pros
5 Thing You Can Do to Implement RBA – Start Today!
Results-Based Accountability(TM) is sweeping the state of Vermont, the public and private sectors are embracing this framework of accountability wholeheartedly. Implementing RBA means intentional systems change, at all levels of the organization, it’s not just a new way of reporting … Continued More