Connect. Learn. Make a Difference.
Common Good Vermont is a statewide network of nonprofits, consultants, funders and allies working so you can become more effective.
- Register for upcoming training
- Connect to the latest nonprofit job openings
- Watch the latest videos
- Find funding and development resources
- Stay on top of the latest nonprofit news
- Research your nonprofit questions at Nonprofit 101
- Read our newsletters: Vermont Nonprofit News and Vermont Legislative Digest
- Answer your questions and share your know-how on our Forums
- Browse and search topics of interest
Learn from the Pros
Hot off the Press! 2014 Report on Nonprofit Compensation in Northern New England
Common Good Vermont is pleased to release the Vermont Edition of the 2014 Report on Nonprofit Wages & Benefits in Northern New England. Produced in partnership with the Maine Association of Nonprofits and the New Hampshire Center for Nonprofits, the 2014 Report provides Vermont’s nonprofit board and staff leaders with salary and benefits benchmarks on 41 full and part-time positions with which to analyze organizational offerings. More