Connect. Learn. Make a Difference.
Common Good Vermont is a statewide network of nonprofits, consultants, funders and allies working so you can become more effective.
- Register for upcoming training
- Connect to the latest nonprofit job openings
- Watch the latest videos
- Find funding and development resources
- Stay on top of the latest nonprofit news
- Research your nonprofit questions at Nonprofit 101
- Read our newsletters: Vermont Nonprofit News and Vermont Legislative Digest
- Answer your questions and share your know-how on our Forums
- Browse and search topics of interest
Learn from the Pros
This 5 Minute Video Will Convince You That Nonprofit Rivalries Are Stupid
The Moth Storytelling captured this short 5 minute video on a Vermont-based nonprofit’s experience with “rivalry” in the sector. Here what the executive director, Mark Redmond did when faced with “competition” with another nonprofit organization and what he really thinks about … Continued More