Connect. Learn. Make a Difference.
Common Good Vermont is a statewide network of nonprofits, consultants, funders and allies working so you can become more effective.
- Register for upcoming training
- Connect to the latest nonprofit job openings
- Watch the latest videos
- Find funding and development resources
- Stay on top of the latest nonprofit news
- Research your nonprofit questions at Nonprofit 101
- Read our newsletters: Vermont Nonprofit News and Vermont Legislative Digest
- Answer your questions and share your know-how on our Forums
- Browse and search topics of interest
Learn from the Pros
Call In: Social Enterprise Webcast Series for Nonprofits
Social enterprise is emerging as the “missing middle” between the traditional worlds of government, nonprofits and business that define themselves as “mission driven organizations”, concerned with advancing the well-being of their communities. organizations”, concerned with advancing the well-being of their … Continued More